The Victorian Homelessness Conference is one of Australia’s premier, dedicated homelessness and housing conferences.
Held bi-annually, the event represents an opportunity for hundreds of practitioners, researchers and consumers to come together to share ideas, showcase their successes and hear from a range of outstanding speakers.
Most importantly, this is a conference that has been shaped by you, the sector. After many months of information gathering and consultation about what topics you’d most like to see on the program we’ve carefully curated a selection of speakers, workshops and presentation topics that ticks all the boxes; engaging, informative, topical and inspiring.
I look forward to seeing you in September!
CEO, Council to Homeless Persons
Who should attend
The conference is targeted to a cross-section of homelessness services, private and philanthropic sector representatives and academics, government and allied health and welfare professions to discuss future directions for Victoria’s response to homelessness.
5 reasons to attend the CHP conference
The CHP Conference 2015 presents a major opportunity to:
- learn from local, national and international leaders about solutions to end homelessness hear about new approaches and best practice models
- share your expertise and practice experience through participatory workshops and opportunities for lively discussion and debate
- celebrate the exceptional work of your consumers, peers, friends and mentors at the 2015 Conference
- gain a greater understanding of your role in the collective effort to end homelessness
- debate new ideas to end homelessness.